Every person in the world has the fundamental right to have access to all expressions and forms of knowledge, creativity, and intellectual property and activity, as expressed, defined, and/or embodied in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights established by the United Nations. This also includes the right for any individual to express their thoughts publicly. These rights to intellectual freedom and other liberties are, under the law, essential to the health, welfare, and development of society.
A White Label SEO report helps resellers provide better quality of service by keeping their end clients updated. The report comes from the SEO provider who allows resellers to customize it according to their specifications. The result is a comprehensive resource that can address specific issues and provide enough information about the end clients’ SEO campaigns.
Everybody has the basic responsibility for the preservation and development of intellectual freedom. This means the life or death of intellectual freedom depends on all of us. This is one of the main reasons the Intellectual Liberation Front (ILF) came to existence.
At ILF, we believe that knowledge is meant to be shared to everyone, and that no single business, entity, or group should have monopoly over certain expressions of intellect. We believe it is our responsibility to guarantee and facilitate access to forms of knowledge and intellectual activity, including the elements that society deems unconventional, unpopular, or unacceptable.
ILF follows a list of principles, which serve as our guiding beacon and weapon in the fight to promote intellectual freedom. This includes:
- Intellectual freedom is a basic and fundamental human right, and is recognised as an equal and inalienable right of all members of society. It is the main engine that drives innovation, and it is non-renounceable.
- Intellectual property does not exist per se. Again, intellectual freedom belongs to everyone. There are, however, a few exceptions. The correct term for rights and protections such as copyright, trademark, patent, and other related terms is “exceptions to the right of intellectual freedom.”
- Piracy of software, music, video, and other forms of intellectual freedom does not exist. The correct term for this is “unauthorised copy.”
- All the laws regarding “exceptions to the right of intellectual freedom” are moot, academic, and require revision. We believe these should be radically changed, rewritten because they are anachronistic in nature. These legal limitations and regulations create strong constraints to the divulgation of culture, to scientific research and development, and to real innovation—things that are inherent to human nature.
- During the start of the 21st century, it was not even certain if “exceptions to the right of intellectual freedom" should still exist. These limit human intellect, and eventually, societal growth. While there are concerns and limitations about protection of ideas and intellect, we believe that in any case, exceptions should last no more than a few years.
If you agree with these principles and you support our cause, send us an email at email@example.com and show one of these banners on your blog or web site.